20 May 2011

Day 7: red cow rise?

This is the next day in Saga of Spellbound's 20 days of...WoW blogging challenge. You can find more participants here.

Catch up on Day 6: Akadesko

I took a long time deciding on a name for the blog, although this was one of the first names I came up with. Since this is a general gaming blog, I wanted something that suggested the main personality behind it without explicitly declaring a single focus. Red cow comes from Akabeko and creates alliteration with "rise". Rise comes from Thunderbluff, the capital city of Aka's race, and refers to the Hunter, Spirit, and Elder Rises. You could say that the red cow rise is my personal haven in Azeroth.

I write it uncapitalized because I'm flouting the patriarchal standards that dictate writing norms!! Just kidding; it's because I like how the words look all fitting the same height and width. It's more aesthetically pleasing than Red Cow Rise in my opinion. :)

Go to Day 8: Ten things about Beko

1 comment:

  1. I usually hate names without capitals but it was definitely a good call on this name. I don't know what it is, it just fits without capitals. I can't think of another name that does that, which is actually really cool. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete